Sunday 24 July 2011

Winged Hussar Xin Zhao release confirmed!



My fellow conspirators!

I stalked the forums for some time, and I bring good and bad news concerning our long awaited WHXZ! So, the good thing is - it has been confirmed to be released along with the Polish client version. And obviously, the bad news is that we don't know when it is coming out, however there are several traces it won't take long. For example the PVP.net option to switch to Polish, Riot's responses in the forums etcetera. I'll post an undercover thread and ask when is the Polish client coming out, for the sake of my readers!


If somebody doesn't get the connection between Poland and Winged Hussars, do those tasks in the given order:

1) be ashamed of yourself
2) play this song while executing the third task
3) check this link

Stay tuned as I will bring more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment