Sunday 27 March 2011

Video channels



Good evening my readers!

I only wanted to point out the Youtube channels to your right. One of them is
Stonewall008's, who is a very famous maker of LoL jungling guides and vids. I have learned many things from his channel, you can check it out too, if you're interested.

The second video channel is LegendCommentaries, led by Stephen. He makes videos about gameplays of champions. He has a lot of them and adds new ones frequently, make sure you check them out! He points out the +s and -s of each champion, shows how he plays him and usually has lots of funny comments on the gameplay.

I hope you find those two interesting! If you feel like I should add some new ones, feel free to send me a message or leave a comment.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Other youtubers that I watch are:
    LeagueTopTen
    WatchmeSC
    quill18
    Coldturkey49


    -Opus

    ReplyDelete