Sunday 30 January 2011

Patch preview review


- Doran items nerf
- Rammus changes
- Renekton buffed
- manaregen remade
- earlygame health regen nerf (?)
- RUNES NERF?!


Well, I suppose you have noticed my opinion about this patch. To me it seems that they simply don't know what to change more, so they do these... things.

First of all, Doran items nerf; I don't really understand this! They were good, yes, but anyone could get them. Their strength was in the fact they offer so much for so few. So now they cost more so people can't get a pot along. Not happy.

Next thing is Rammus - what will happen wasn't specified, but I expect nerfs. Over this week he became a small FotM, so another nerf wouln't really surprise me. I expected a Vladimir nerf instead, as he was in every single game this week and people whined about him a lot. The thing that saddens me is that Riot once said that Rammus is the perfect example of a balanced champion - well, why are you nerfing him? Because some low levels don't know how to counter him? :(

Renenkton buff is alright, I didn't see many players that would be actually gamechanging, most seemed that they didn't get a hang on him yet, which is perfectly understandable.

Next what we have here is the remaking of manareg. Every champion will have decreased mana regeneration - why? LoL is even officially called "more active", because mana is much easier to obtain and manage than in DotA. I am not comparing those, but I feel this will drastically change early games to simple autoattack fights, people will fear they won't have much mana in possible ganks. NOT happy!

And the best thing! Rune nerf!
What the fuck? So we save for them for AGES (yes, these health quints ARE quite expensive!), and they nerf them, because there was too much difference between level 1 and 30 players? That's the point! We save for them, we get results!

Sigh.
I am not happy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment